Lex. Twenty-three. Oregon. Sagittarius. Trans boy. Musician. Queer. Web Designer. Entrepreneur.
Just came to the realization that metal type music is kind of triggering for me now
So many life lessons that always resonate or make me cry or think.
At some point you start telling yourself you deserve better than this. At some point you realize that the least you deserve is some decency. And that makes you stronger and tougher and it makes it easier to move past whatever is holding you back.
I still stand by this.
- Ferguson courts warrant recall program gets silent start
- Ferguson’s reach: A shot felt in South Africa
- Bernice King, daughter of MLK, broadens push for nonviolence
- Protesters assaulted at Ferguson Farmer’s Market (storify)
- Protests continue: (1) (storify)
- New community center opens this weekend in Ferguson
Keep Our Love Alive - Afrojack & Matthew Koma
Sunset - The xx.
Grow | Rae Morris